Quality Dental Plan (QDP) is an annual dental savings plan for families and individuals without dental insurance. It allows you to receive a savings on quality dental services. QDP is not insurance, so unlike conventional insurance plans, with QDP there are no deductibles, no yearly maximums and no waiting periods – savings begin immediately.
INCLUDED IN YOUR YEARLY QUALITY DENTAL SAVINGS PLAN:
- 2 routine cleanings (prophy) per year
- Dental exam at cleaning or new patient exam
- All x-rays needed at cleaning or new patient exam
- Complimentary whitening
- Complimentary fluoride treatment
- 1 emergency exam per year
- 15% savings on dental procedures
- 10% savings on orthodontics, dental implants, TMJ & sleep apnea treatments
- 10% discount on orthodontic, TMJ, mini-implants, sleep apnea treatment, and dental products
Annual Savings Plan - $289.00
Each additional qualifying family member - $249.00
Qualifying family members include: spouse and dependent children under the age of 19 (up to age 23 if the child is a full-time college student). The QDP savings membership is due and payable at the time of registration, it may not be paid for using CareCredit®, and is non-refundable. Plan duration is for 1 year from registration date. In order to receive your savings, all patient portions for services received are due at the time of service. Deferred interest payment plans of 6 or 12 months are available upon request with approved credit through CareCredit® (some restrictions apply). When a payment plan is used, your savings will be 5% and you will use the remaining 10% to receive the deferred interest payment option. A missed appointment fee of $40.00 (minimum) will be charged for all missed dental appointments. So that this can be avoided, please notify our office at least 24-48 hours in advance if you must change a scheduled appointment.
Call us today to start saving with QDP
* Quality Dental Plan (QDP) is not insurance and it is not a discount dental plan